Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a purchase from the E-Store?
Your Shopping Cart
Selected creations that you have added into your Shopping Cart will remain there for the duration for your active session.
Your First Purchase
All creations in the E-Store may be purchased online, subject to availability.
Once you have mde your selection, please click the "Add to Shopping Cart" button to place the item in your Shopping Cart.
When you are ready to finalise your order, please click the "Checkout" button. You will be guided through the order process. You may remove products from your Shopping Cart by clicking on "Delete".
To complete your purchase, you will need to create an account or log on to your existing account.
When you have completely reviewed your order, click on the "Confirm and place order" button on the Website to place your order.
I do not see prices indicated for certain creations displayed on the Website. Where can I inquire about the price? Are they avilable for purchase?
We invite you to contact us through email or phone for more information on creations for which no price is indicated in the E-Store and for more information on where these items are available.
Is it safe to order from the Amee Philips E-Store?
Yes! To ensure that your shopping experience is simple and secure, order and payment transactions online through the Amee Philips E-Store are processed using a secure server.
How do I find out my ring size?
Please refer to the chart and instructions below to find out your ring size.
1. Cut out a strip of paper or string and wrap it around your finger.
2. Ensure that the paper or string is not wrapped too tightly or loosely around your finger. It should fit comfortably as a ring would.
3. Use a pen to mark the point on the paper or string where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
4. Unwrap the paper or string and measure the length until the marking.
5. Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
How do I find out my bangle/bracelet size?
Please refer to the chart and instructions below to find out your bracelet size.
1. Use a tape measurer or cut a strip of paper and wrap it around your wrist.
2. If you are using a strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length.
3. We recommend adding one centimeter for a tight fit and two centimeters for a loose fit.